SCANIA VCI 2 & SCANIA TRUCK (scania trucks and buses over 2004 year)
VCI2 - DIAGNOSTIC INTERFACE USED FOR THE SCANIA Trucks R,P,G,T,K,N series.
SDP3 - Scania diagnos and programmer software working with VCI2 nterface.
Scania VCI 2 is used together with Scania Diagnosis and Programmer 3 (SDP3) software to diagnose and troubleshoot Scania heavy vehicles and trucks and it works with the latest Scania vehicles, so it is the best tool for your Scania truck workshop.
VCI2 supports the earlier systems in P, R, T series, K, N series vehicles, industrial and marine engines.
1. Name and version of the vehicle system.
2. Stored fault codes, proposals for remedial action and delete option.
3. Control unit configuration and settings.
4. Information about electrical components and their location.
5. Input and output signals.
6. Activation of components.
7. Spare part programming.
8. Circuit diagrams. For each circuit there is a diagram which clearly shows how the particular circuit is implemented in the respective vehicle.
9. Chassis data. The vehicle gives the program a description of itself and how it is configured.
10. User functions. In order to meet service market requirements to work more effectively, there is an option to troubleshoot via user functions, e.g. cruise control.
11. Use of the program requires a PC, a USB key and a VCI2. These components must comply with the applicable system requirements, so that the program will operate correctly.
12. After connecting VCI2 to the PC and starting SDP3, you can access information about VCI2 by opening the menu under View. This works regardless of whether VCI2 is connected to the vehicle or not.
SDP3 software supports the following languages: German, English, French, Dutch.
Vehicle Communication Interface
Other Similar Tools: