MAN-CATS II diesel diagnostic tool
MAN-CATS II is an external diagnosis system with the most extensive test depth for electrical systems in MAN commercial vehicles. This diagnosis system is ideally suited to use in a workshop as well as mobile usage.
MAN-CATS II is portable and robust. It enables workshops especially smaller ones - to inexpensively keep up with the new Trucknology technology in the vehicles.
- Control unit identification
- Read out, evaluate and delete diagnostic memory
- Actuator test (active triggering of actuators)
- Monitoring (visualisation and evaluation of current sensor signals)
- General circuit diagrams of systems retrievable
Examples of diagnosable systems:
- Electronic brake systems (EBS)
- Electronically controlled air suspension (ECAS)
- Engine regulation (EDC)
- Air-conditioning systems
- Central computer
- Door module
- and much more
Supported languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Croatian, Turkish, Romanian, Greek, Czech, Slovenian, Hungarian, Swedish, Bulgarian, Korean, Chinese.
MAN Cats supports all range MAN vehicles.
- Communication interface
- Adapter cable 12 to 16-pole (OBD-II)
- Communication Card
- Carrying case